Unsanitary containers attract unwanted pests such as spiders, ants, bees, flies, roaches, and rodents.
- Rodents are attracted to the pungent, rotting smell and are known to carry the Hantavirus.
- Flies have been implicated in the transmission of at least 65 human and animal diseases and a dirty container is an ideal place for laying their maggot producing eggs.
Unsanitary containers are a potential source for illnesses. The containers that are left outside will accumulate bird droppings and pollen on their lids, which causes problems for people who suffer from allergies. Also, unsanitary containers are a major breeding ground for:
- Bacteria such as Salmonella, Listeria, Staphylococcus, and E Coli
- Fecal Coliform from the fecal waste from dogs and diapers
- Food related molds and fungi
*To control both the health risks and the odor, Dirty Trash Bins,LLC sanitizes and deodorizes your trash containers on a monthly basis.
The Green Initiative – A Measurable Impact
- Arizona is being challenged by the current water crisis and local HOAs, communities, water boards, and government are extremely concerned. Dirty Trash Bins, LLC assists communities with their compliance to Local, State, and Federal regulations like EPA-MS4 & Stormwater BMPs.
- Dirty Trash Bins, LLC wash cycle uses less than 2 gallons of water to thoroughly clean & sanitize each container. Less water is used in 2 years of your monthly cleanings than you would use cleaning your trash bins just one time.
- 100% of the water Dirty Trash Bins,LLC disposes of is reclaimed by the Water District, contrary to the water a homeowner uses that is often disposed of into the gutter, which drains directly into the ocean along with the cleaning agents, bacteria and debris.
Urban Run Off:
- Dirty Trash Bins,LLC cleaning process is automated and fully self-contained. No run off enters the storm drains.
- All products used throughout the trash can cleaning process are biodegradable.